Saturday, August 11, 2007

Please

Title: Please
Author: Tarabeth
Pairing: TJ/Katie
Discipline: none
Sex: F/F

I was sprawled out on the bed, naked and crying when I heard TJ come through the front door, “I’m home Baby. Where are you?” I was too tense to stop my sobs and answer her, “Baby?” I could hear the concern in her voice as she rushed into the bedroom. She climbed onto the bed and draped herself over me in a protective embrace, “Katie, baby, what’s wrong?” I continued to sob. “Please, honey, talk to me. What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Fuck me, please?” I asked, turning my head to face her.

“Baby, please tell me what is wrong, you’re scaring me,” she pleaded.

“I’m okay,” I said, and she gave me a stern look of disbelief, “I just need you to fuck me right now, please, I need it. I promise, I will talk to you later. I promise. Please, please, just fuck me,” I cried to her.

She began to rub my back and talk tenderly to me. “Don’t,” I said, “don’t soothe me, just fuck me, okay?” I asked with a sob.

“Okay, shh, okay, sweetie, shh,” she cooed as she undressed keeping a part of her body in contact with me at all times. When she was naked, and draped over me I heard her reach into the bedside table, open and squeeze lube into her hand. Her finger gently ran into the cleft of my butt. I arched into her as she slid her finger inside of me. She fucked me with her finger for a short while, then added another finger, and eventually a plug. I was crying the whole time, and she continued to whisper to me.

I grunted at the intrusion of the plug, but she was quick with the insertion and just as quickly flipped me onto my back and entered be with the strap on, setting to a quick rhythm of fucking me. I groaned and panted as she stroked in and out, each thrust sending a short intense feeling through my abdomen. It was slightly pleasurable, but mostly just left a feeling of emptiness…it wasn’t fast enough or hard enough to make me cum; it felt teasing and annoying, “I need more,” I grunted, “Fuck me harder. It’s not hard enough, please,” I begged.

TJ pulled out, flipped me back onto my stomach, removed the plug, and quickly entered my ass with the strap on, “Uughh,” I groaned.

“Better?” She asked.

I nodded.

She grabbed my hips and raised them off the bed and continued to fuck me hard. My whimpering was replaced with grunts and groans. It was just what I wanted, what I needed…I shuddered as a strong orgasm raked my body. TJ thrusted several more times, and then pulled out and rested on top of me. Tears continued to roll down my cheeks, TJ leaned into my ear, “Please talk to me,” she said.

“Can I sleep first?” I asked.

She was quiet for a time and didn’t answer. I knew I was being unfair by not talking, but I just couldn’t make the words come out.

“Will you just hold me while I sleep a bit, I’ll talk when I wake up, okay?”

She rolled off of me and pulled me into her, “Okay, sleep baby. I love you.”

The End

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

I was rereading Dash's Life After the Sale (http://www.geocities.com/permanentlymatts/lifeafterthesale.html) this weekend. There is a great scene in the story where Sam claims Jason sexually.

After reading this scene I started to wonder is it possible for a woman to "claim" another woman sexually...and if so, how would one go about asking to be claimed? That all kind of lead me to thinking about the need for such a deep almost animalistic connection with your partner...a need that can't and won't be met through talking, cuddling or making love...a need that can only be met physically...and thus this short ficlette "Please" came into being.

No comments: