Monday, March 23, 2009

Some New Stuff...

Sorry I haven't put anything up for a while, the new year got off to a bit of a rough start. :-P

I have put up two new James and Quinn stories, An Ill Wind from the East and Playful Flurries. Mel and I were really proud of both of these, so I hope you enjoy them.

I also recently wrote several little fun promos for a Kinky Mystery Party. I thought I would share, see if you all liked them. They are a mixture of M/M, F/F, M/F, F/M, and there is one F/F/M. If you like them come back in a couple of days, because I need to finish the actual who done it, now that the party has taken place.

Also, I have several Mason and Billy's that are just about ready to go up...tomorrow or later this week hopefully.

And I would love to get back to writing some more of Katie and TJ at some point...maybe they can actually get married this spring or summer...we should have the California Supreme Court Ruling in the next month or two.

No comments: