Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holiday Challenge

Hello, I stole this idea from Jet ( who got the idea from her friends Relic, and Flynn.)

The following is a table with different Christmas story prompts. The story doesn't have to be Christmas theme, if something else comes up for you...and I realize not everyone is Christian, but the list was already so long...and it is my list.

If you think you might be interested in writing a story for this, please e-mail me (tarabeth1012@yahoo.com) and I will post your name next to the story idea. With the authors permission I will link the prompt for their story to their site or post here.

Here are the rules:
1 – All stories are to be a M/M or F/F Discipline Fiction.
2 – Stories can be any length – half a page, ten pages, fifty pages….
3 - Stories will be due by December 20, 2008 (but hopefully will be done before that).
4 – Authors may have anywhere between one and five prompts each, and don't have to be taken in any particular order.

Fingers crossed. I hope this works.

Me

No comments: