Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Part of the Family

Title: Part of the Family
Author: Tarabeth
Characters: Syd – Katie – Chris - Claire

“All right you three take a seat on the couch.” Syd said with a very stern voice to her two wayward teens and their friend. The teens reeked of clove cigarettes and cheap beer. Her nephew seemed stunned and her daughter had tears freely flowing, their friend just seemed embarrassed and in a bit of shock.

“Christopher. Claire. I don’t know what you two think you were playing at. Tonight, you have each broken just about every rule we have in this house.” Chris and Claire both lowered their eyes to the floor. “You lied about where you were going. You disobeyed me by attending a party you were told under no circumstances were you to attend. You smoked cigarettes. You drank alcohol. You were out after curfew. Am I missing anything?” The two teens shook their heads in unison.

“Now, Miss Katheryn, I am not sure of the rules in your home,” although Syd knew they were lax, “but when you stay at my house, when you spend any amount of time with my children, you are expected to follow the rules I have set out for them. If you choose not to, you will not be allowed in my house or around my children again.” At this statement, Katie, began to lightly sob. She spent more time at the Wallows/Robeson household than at her own house. Chris Robeson was her closest confidant and ally and the possibility of no longer being allowed in this house or around Chris would cause her world to shatter.

Sydney Wallows, Chris’s aunt, was an impressive woman, standing at five foot ten inches. She was intimidating, strict, and overbearing, yet her home was the warmest most welcoming place that Katie had ever encountered. Syd had welcomed Katie into her family and treated her with more kindness and respect than Katie thought she deserved. She was thoroughly devastated at the thought she had risked loosing all that.

Syd walked over to Katie and kneeled in front of her, taking Katie’s hands into her own. Syd’s green eyes locked onto Katie’s blues, “Katheryn, I am not sure how or if your parent’s are going to punish you for this little escapade, but as you are in my care for the weekend, I feel I have some say over what that punishment should be. Because, you have broken my rules, while under my care, I feel that you should be held accountable by my punishment. Now, as that was not a consequence for you before you engaged in this terribly stupid behavior, I am giving you a choice. I think you should be punished in the same manner as Christopher and Claire. If you wish to continue to spend time as an honorary member of this household you will be held accountable, as any other member would be. But, this is your choice…you can choose to continue to be a part of this family and accept your punishment or you can wait and deal with your parents. I will not forbid Chris or Claire from having a relationship with you at this time, but the circumstances of that relationship will definitely change, and should I witness any further misbehavior like this on your part again, you will no longer be allowed to spend time with them.”

Chris and Claire looked at Syd with utter outrage. Syd gave them her most stern look in return and her naughty teens returned their eyes to the floor.

“What is their punishment?” Katie asked.

“I spank my children.” Syd replied, although this came as no shock to either Chris or Claire. The finality of what they could expect for their evening escapade caused them both to shudder. Katie was not totally surprised by this revelation. She had seen both her friends with sore bottoms, and they had both alluded to the fact that Syd had old-fashioned methods of discipline. But, seeing her friends in emanate danger of a spanking was almost more than she could take. She had received spankings as a child. They were not pleasant, and she definitely understood the embarrassment that her friends were feeling over their impending punishment, but the embarrassment she was feeling was a small thing compared to the possibility of loosing her place as a part of this group.

“Are you willing to accept my punishment?” Syd asked. Katie nodded.

“Alright then, I don’t think we need to delay this any further. Christopher. Claire. Go get yourselves ready for bed, and then find a corner in my room. Katheryn come with me.” Syd led Katie into Claire’s room.

Syd took a seat on the bed and moved Katie to stand next to her. “So, young lady, let me explain how this works. I am going to take down your pants and underwear. I will then position you over my lap. We will discuss why you are being spanked, and then I will spank your bare bottom. It’s pretty simple.”

Katie let out a sob, “Bbb…bare bbbottom, why dddoes it have to be bbbare?” She questioned.

“That is how I spank. This is your choice young lady. You don’t have to be spanked, we can go call your parents instead.” Katie knew that calling her parents was actually the easy way out of this situation. They would be mad, they would yell, there was a possibility she would be grounded. But, choosing to not go with the spanking would mean the loss of her support system. Her friendship with Chris and the kindness she received from his family seemed well worth a sore bottom. “What will it be, Katie, spanking or phone call?”

Katie let out a very soft whisper, “Sssspppanking.”

“That is a good decision. I know it was a tough one to make.” Syd pulled Katie a little closer, unbuttoned her pants, lowered her pants and underwear, and drew Katie over her knee.”

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

(Chris)

“Fuck.” I said, banging my head against the wall. I could hear Syd’s hand coming down on Katie’s bare skin, and Katie’s cries in response.

“Shhh.” Claire said.

“What? She can’t hear us over that spanking.” I responded.

“Don’t be so sure. Be quiet and leave me alone. You’ve gotten me in enough trouble tonight.” She whispered.

“Oh, puhhhleeeese, you totally had fun.” I said.

“I did not. Please, hush.” Claire pleaded.

“Well, I had a blast tonight. It may have even been worth the tanning I am going to get.” I replied.

“Well, I will do my best to change that attitude.” Aunt Syd said as she entered the room.

Fuck. I banged my head against the wall.

“Christopher!” Syd said. “Come with me.” I followed her into my bedroom. As I walked through my bedroom door, Syd asked for my belt.

“Wwwhaaatt?” I stuttered.

“Your belt, Christopher.” She repeated.

“Bbbbuuu…” I tried to speak.

“I think I have heard enough from you, young man. Hand me your belt. Now.” She reached out her hand for my belt.

“Auntie Syd?” I pleaded.

She stepped towards me, unbuckled my belt, freed it from the belt loops, and set it on the bed. She then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled me over to the bed. She lowered my jeans and briefs, bent me over the bed and retrieved the belt. I heard a quick swoosh and then felt the sting across the center of my butt. “Ugg.” I grunted.

Syd rapidly landed the next several strokes and I started to struggle to stay in place. “Stay still young man,” she ordered. I began to sob and the whipping just continued, and continued well past the point I deemed bearable. When she finally stopped, I was sure that my butt was a bloody mess. I reached back to feel the damage, there were definitely many welts but to my surprise the skin was completely intact. I stayed bent over the bed, sobbing into my covers. I could hear Syd moving around my room. Eventually she came and sat next to me on the bed and began to gently stroke my sweat soaked hair off my forehead. “Okay, little one, get into your pajamas.” She helped me to stand, and with no thoughts of modesty, I stripped out of my clothes and carefully pulled my pajama bottoms on and pulled a t-shirt over my head. Syd stood and pulled me into an embrace. I continued to sob, now crying into her shoulder. She gently rubbed my back and talked softly into my ear.

When I had calmed to the point of just the occasional hiccup, Syd pushed me gently back and met my eyes, “Was it worth it?” She asked. I shook my head. She had made darn sure it wasn’t. “Good.” She said, pulling me back into a hug and continuing to rub my back. “I don’t want to ever have to pick you up for underage drinking and smoking again.”

“You won’t. I promise.”

“Okay,” she said gently patting my very sore bottom, “hop into bed. I still need to attend to your cousin.”

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

(Katie)

Listening to the sounds of Chris and Claire’s punishment had been terribly difficult. It had been my idea to attend the party, and although neither of them took much convincing to attend, I was still feeling a lot of guilt.

I sniffed and whipped away the tears that were still falling. I sat on the spare bed in Claire’s room unable to fall asleep listening to the small whimpers of my friends. Okay, well maybe sitting isn’t really the correct word as it often assumes pressure on the buttocks. I was resting on my hip, leaning against Syd, resting my head on her bosom; she had one arm draped around my shoulder and the other lightly playing with the hair on my forehead. “My bottom hurts,” I whimpered.

“Yes, little one, I am sure it does. Is that first time you’ve been spanked?” She asked.

I shook my head, “I got spanked when I was little, but I don’t remember it hurting so much. I just remember crying while I was over my mom’s knee and a little bit afterwards; but not this long afterwards.” My voice hiccupped.

“Shhh, just close your eyes and rest. It's late and you need to get some sleep. I am not sure tomorrow will be a very pleasant day for you.” She said softly twirling my hair. Unlike Chris and Claire I still had to confront my parents.

“At least Chris and Claire are all finished with their punishments.” I pouted. “They still don’t have to face anyone.”

“Katie, if you think your bottom hurts, let me just tell you that what you got was tame compared to Claire and Christopher, and they are each on restriction for several months, so they maybe wishing they could change places with you.” She tapped my nose with her finger.

“Hmphh.” I closed my eyes to the tears that continued to flow and eventually fell asleep.

End

No comments: